The Blandon System range of Automatic Battery chargers have been designed for diesel generator applications. The unit will work independently and may be left unattended. The generator battery charger features a safety cut off to prevent over charging of the battery, therefore it may be left permanently connected to the battery with out causing damage. The unit can remain connected whilst the charging alternator is in operation.
Our automatic battery charger trickle charges the generator battery so that it is always charged and the generator is always ready to start. It requires a mains power supply for operation.
Generator battery charger specifications
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 170 x 140 x 90mm
- Housing: Metal case
- Weight: 1.5kg
- DC Voltage (nominal): 12 or 24Vdc
- AC Voltage (Nominal): 115 or 230 Vac
- Output current: 3 Amps
- Charger Fail Alarm Signal: Yes
- LED status indicators: Ac available; Battery fully charged (battery charger off); Battery low (battery charger on)
- Internal DC fuse: 5 Amps