Electro-mechanical Sub Assemblies (Box Builds)
Using the experience we have gained over 25 years of manufacturing we can assemble, test and pack ready for shipping a comprehensive range and types of sub assemblies.
Using customer supplied drawings we can take a kit of parts and efficiently and competently assemble your product.
A typical build process includes.
- Prepare mechanical aspect of assembly, i.e fabricate enclosure or
- Drill out & modify an off the shelf enclosure.
- Assemble the electro-mechanical parts into the enclosure. i.e relays, switches terminals.
- Following a wiring diagram & complete point to point wiring, soldering and crimping as necessary.
- Label & mark components.
- Test the product.
- Pack & label for dispatch.
Where test regimes are provided we can follow these through and provide a signed off test sheet with each product.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Supply parts or
- We can source & procure on your behalf.
- Full Assembly
- Test Reports