Cabling & Wire Looms
Our aim is to provide an efficient service for all of your assembled cables and harness requirements.
From rugged cable harnesses for automotive applications, through sub D connectors, RJ 45 Ethernet cables and water proof circular connectors.
The Cable & Wire Loom Assembly Process
The cable assembly process generally proceeds as follows.
First we discuss with the customer the exact requirements of the job, and review any cable drawings if they are available. Depending on the exact requirements of the cable, the assembly process will proceed is:-.
- De-coil & measure out cable
- For multi-core cable strip outer sheathing
- Strip internal wires and tin or crimp as required
- Assemble the connector end pieces
- Label & mark cable ends
- Apply any customer specific test regime or if none supplied check for continuity and crossed wire shorts.
- Final Inspection
We are able to work with a a wide range of cables, including single core, multi core, ribbon and Ethernet cables.
- Single core cable
- Multi-core cable
- Ribbon cable
- Ethernet cable
- Hand soldering (tinning)
- Applying heat shrink sleeving